Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Melbourne Coffee: Tiny

I think we're too attached with Fitzroy and Collingwood. Can't imagine if we need to stay at other suburbs apart from Fitzroy or Collingwood. Haha. Wishful thinking ey? But seriously, how can you not love Fitzroy or Collingwood. Everywhere we go, there's always good and beautiful cafe around. So I decided, to blog about it. If I had the time, mind you. Anyway check out my list of the coffee places that we'd been before, those in Melbourne of course. ;)


Tiny 

Address: 51 Cromwell St, Collingwood
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 3.30pm
Website: www.somethingtiny.com.au
Coffee Beans: Coffee Supreme
Broadsheet Review: Yes
Personal Review: 
Probably the tiniest cafe we've ever been. Love the layout of the cafe. Sustainable cafe, I reckon yes! And if you ask me if we wanna go again here? Definitely. Oh and the coffee is good too!

0 comments: